- I stayed inside and played video games
PRACTICE ROOM (TUTORIALS)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8zhbTigv5oDELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s
- The video was just showing how unreal engine works and how to use it as a designer.
CLASSROOM (THEORY & ANALYSIS)
- When you are making your first game you need to make it small. You don´t need anything complex in your games at first you just need the basics to run the game.
Game Genres from the Simplest and Most Difficult to Create
- Racing Game
- Top-Down Shooter
- 2d Platformer
- Color Matching Puzzle Game
- 2D Puzzle Platformer
- 3D Platformer
- Fighting Game
- Action Adventure
- Western RPG
LAB (THEORY PRACTICED)
- As a game designer when you play games your job is to analyze what things went right and what things went wrong.
OUTSIDE (CREATIVITY & THE BRAIN)
- school is my nemsis and I try my best to defeat it by getting it over with.
STUDIO (GAME DESIGN)